2018 Registration is now open!
Online registration is open now on the Dicks HQ League site
In person registration events begin in February:
Northglenn Rec Center
11801 Community Center Dr
Northglenn, CO 80233
Saturday's from 10am-12pm February 3, 10, 17, 24, and March 3
Here are some things to do to get ready for the 2018 Season:
- Check to see if you are in our boundaries: www.nmll.org/boundaries
- If you are not in our boundaries, is your school in our boundaries? If it is then have the school complete this form: school-enrollment-form
- Print out registration form and fill it out: 2018 Registration Form
- Print out the Medical Release form and fill it out: Medical Release Form
- Make photocopies of the documents needed. See the requirements below. We must keep these documents on file,
so please make sure we have copies and NOT originals.
- Players must reside with NMLL boundaries. Please provide us with a PHOTO COPY of 3 proofs of residency at time of registration. Check www.nmll.org/boundaries
for our interactive boundary map. Click here for details of Proof of Residency
. Visit our Forms Page
for document examples.
*Please note: There are new residency requirements for the 2018 season. Please review this document before coming to registration.
- Little League has age requirements. Please provide us with a PHOTOCOPY of Certificate of Live Birth to registration (Hospital certificates will not be accepted.) Note that the documentation (residency and age requirements) must be provided each year and is an Official Little League Requirement.
Note: we will not be able to copy originals for you, Please bring Photocopies!
Ages and Genders Supported
- North Metro Little League accepts both male and female players as young as age 4 and through the age of 16!
Baseball & Softball (Minors, Majors, Juniors, Seniors): Practice begins in March. Regular Season Games: Mid-April through 3rd week in June (any day Mon-Sat). All-Star Tournaments: Mid-July.
Tee-Ball & Coach Pitch: Practice begins in April, games begin in April and are weeknights only.
Registration Fees and age groups:
Click here for
|T-Ball /Coach Pitch/Machine Pitch||4-8||$130.00
|Minors (baseball & softball)||8-11||$165.00
|Majors (baseball & softball)||10-12||$165.00
|Intermediate 50/70 (baseball)||12-13||$180.00